EnviroFry Mold Inspectors Premiere "Get Rid of Mold" Testing & Removal for Las Vegas & Nevada Homes
Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip and Divine Fry now offer their "Get Rid of Mold" inspection and removal service for residences anywhere in Las Vegas and southern Nevada to locate and remove safely toxic mold growth in houses, condominiums
January 17, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Certified Mold Inspectors and Remediators Phillip and Divine Fry have premiered their all-encompassing EnviroFry "Get Rid of Mold" $750 program for toxic and household mold testing and remediation for houses, condo's, and rental units in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Henderson, Laughlin, Mesquite, Pahrump, Paradise, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, and elsewhere in southern Nevada.
The Frys are also Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Ozone Professionals. Mr. Fry has authored five mold information ebooks including Mold Health Guide and Mold Legal Guide, and he is the webmaster of the websites lasvegasmoldinspector.com, moldinspector.com, and buildingmoldinspection.com.
The Frys' "Get Rid of Mold" package provides homeowners, managers, and tenants with these mold services and products:
1. Toxic mold and water leak inspection house-wide including the attic, basement, crawl space, living areas, and the heating and cooling ducts.
2. Four mold tests with certified mold laboratory mold species identification and quantification in these four important locations: (a) outdoor air control test against which to evaluate indoor mold test results; (b) mold test of the outward air flow from one air supply duct register of the operating heating/cooling system; (c) mold test of the room air in the living room or master bedroom; and (d) one surface mold sampling of visible mold. If the homeowner needs additional mold testing, each additional test is $85.00 including mold lab analysis.
3. Written mold inspection report containing the mold inspector's observations and findings plus the mold lab results from the mold samples taken.
4. If a mold problem is discovered and documented in the mold inspection and testing, EnviroFry will prepare and present a detailed, written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to guide the property owner, manager or resident in either getting competitive mold removal bids from qualified mold remediation companies or do-it-yourself mold removal guidance.
5. Unlimited phone and email consultations for thirty days with mold expert Phillip Fry after the inspection date to help the client solve his or her residential mold problems.
6. A free ecopy of each of Phillip Fry's ebooks: (a) Mold Health Guide;
(b) Mold Legal Guide; (c) Mold Monsters; (d) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes. Alternatively, mold victims, property owners, and property managers can buy all five ebooks for just $49 as the "Mold Library" at moldmart.net.
7. Five pounds of boric acid powder, one of the best, non-toxic mold removal and mold prevention products, delivered by postal priority mail, alternatively available at moldmart.net.
For additional information about "Get Rid of Mold", please email mold expert Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the Frys' website moldexpertconsultants.com.
The Fry's company EnviroFry also does mold inspection, testing, and remediation for homes, offices, workplaces, and other commercial and government buildings anywhere in Las Vegas, Nevada, and nationwide USA.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970