Early-Bird Deadline Extended for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, 6 May in Boston
Early-bird pricing for IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, set for 6 May in Boston, has been extended until Friday, 18 April.
April 7, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Early-bird pricing for IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, set for 6 May in Boston, has been extended until Friday, 18 April. Attendees who register before the deadline can save more than 30 percent off the full price of $399.
Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud features the industry's top executives, including speakers from among the top 10 most influential people in cloud technology. They will discuss how the convergence of mobile and cloud technologies promises to completely transform how enterprises and consumers interact. Attendees will learn how to solve practical, real-world challenges; and receive a big-picture understanding of the vast potential and future of mobile cloud.
To register, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Team, student, and IEEE and IEEE Computer Society member discounts are also available.
* Nick Brown, Senior Vice President, Mobile Strategy, SAP
* Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
* Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
* Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
* Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
* Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
* Frank Ingari, CEO, NaviNet
* George Reese, Executive Director, Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
* Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
The conference will provide attendees with actionable insights and knowledge to deliver the competitive advantage in these diverse areas:
* Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
* Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
* Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architectures
* Improving synchronization of data
* Ensuring reliability and scalability
* Increasing ease of integration
* Controlling mission-critical data, and
* Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences,publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.