Dr. Wolf Adds Liposuction 101 Training Course In Tumescent Liposuction To List Of Accreditations
Dr. Raymond D. Wolf recently completed Dr. Jeffrey Klein's Liposuction 101 Training Course to further his knowledge and experience in Tumescent Liposuction.
June 6, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Dr. Raymond Wolf practices cosmetic surgery at Dr. Wolf's Rejuvenation Center in Dayton Ohio and has recently completed Dr. Jeffrey Klein's Liposuction 101 Training Course in Tumescent Liposuction to add to a long list of accreditation.
Liposuction 101 is an intensive introduction to the "KleinLipo" tumescent liposuction technique using local anesthesia, an ideal office surgical procedure. The three day liposuction training course, is limited to 12 physicians, and is taught by Jeffrey Klein, M.D., the inventor the KleinLipo technique of tumescent liposuction.
The course is intended for dermatological surgeons, gynecological surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, maxillo facial surgeons, plastic surgeons, and physicians who wish to learn about liposuction in the safest possible fashion. Liposuction 101 is a combination of seminar and in-the-OR-experience.
In the video above Dr. Wolf demonstrates Laser Lipo Plus,a revolutionary advance in liposculpture surgery which was introduced at the World Congress of Liposuction-Washington,D.C. October 2010. Dr. Wolf combines classic tumescent liposuction with laser lipolysis, the Blugerman cannula and the MTS skin tightnening device to provide superior contouring and exceptional skin tightening.
Liposuction is not a weight loss solution. Instead it is a way to eliminate fat deposits in specific areas of the body. Once removed individual fat cells do not return. So if you eat right and exercise you will be able to maintain the sleeker profile you desire.
Utilizing a proven technique called Tumescent Liposuction, Dr. Wolf is able to perform the procedure with local anesthesia in his own office-based treatment facility. No hospitalization is required.
More information can be found on his website at http://www.advancedthera.com/liposuction/
Dr Wolf's Accreditation List:
- Raymond D. Wolf, D.O. ABVLM.RVT,RPVI is a 1986 graduate of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Received the McCaughlin Scholarship for excellence in Osteopathic Medicine.
- Received the Dean's Award for outstanding achievement when he graduated first in his class.
- Board Certified Phlebologist-American Board of Phlebology 2009
- Registered Vascular Technologist-2008
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation-2009
- Board certification through AOBFP (American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians) was achieved in 1995.
- He received Fellow status in the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery in 1997.
- Membership in the American College of Cosmetic Surgery and American College of Phlebology were also achieved.
- A Facial Surgery Preceptorship was taken with James Fulton, M.D. , the co-inventor of Retin-A.
- Liposculpture training was with Jeffrey Klein, M.D. - the originator of tumescent liposuction.
Categories: Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery