Get REI insights from the experts, network and more at http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay
April 9, 2014 (Newswire.com) -
Learn About "Investing In Commercial Real Estate" at the For Investors By Investors (FIBI) South Bay Investment Club, http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay, 5-13-14 meeting. FIBI is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group without the sales pitch
Attendees enjoy networking with snacks and drinks, a panel discussion of experts and a Q and A session followed by more networking.
"If you've ever wanted to learn about investing in commercial real estate without getting a sales pitch, our FIBI meetings are open to everyone," states Mathew Owens, FIBI Co-Founder and OCG Properties Owner. "We provide a place to learn, network and get tips directly from experts working successfully in the real estate industry."
At the event, attendees can:
• Learn about investing in commercial real estate from local experts;
• Network with other investors, professionals and business owners; and
• Ask questions about investing, running a business, avoiding mistakes, and more!
Real estate investment experts speaking at the event include:
• Jeremy Roll, President of Roll Investment Group and Advisor at Realty Mogul, realtymogul.com
• Matt Crawford, President and CEO of Manhattan Financial Group, manhattancommercialgrp.com
• Joe Klema, Managing Member at KBH, LLC, Principal at Chase Pacific Capital Advisors and Managing Principal at Klema Enterprises, Inc., klemacapital.com
• Mathew Owens, CPA, Founder of OCG Properties, ocgproperties.com
• David Coe, Founder of Freedom Growth, freedomgrowth.com
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
• 6:00 p.m. Networking - Manhattan Country Club
• 7:15 p.m. Introductions
• 7:25 p.m. Panel discussions
• 9:15 p.m. Networking
Manhattan Country Club, 1330 Parkview Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, (310) 546-5656
Cost: $20.00 per person
Parking: Free, valet-parking is available at the hotel.
Info.: Hurry! To reserve your space at this real estate investing and networking event, and get more information, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
"At our FIBI events, you will never receive a sales pitch," says Owens. "We guarantee you will be educated via our unique panel-format and successful professionals who are willing to share their real-estate investing experience with you."
About For Investors By Investors (FIBI), South Bay Real Estate Investment Club
With over 1000 members, the South Bay Chapter of FIBI (For Investors By Investors) is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group started by real estate investment experts Mathew Owens and David Coe. Events usually include networking and panel/round table discussions on real estate, investment strategies, business development, economics in the current investing climate, and more. There is never a sales pitch at any of our events, and we guarantee you will be educated via our unique, expert panel format. To learn more, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
# # #
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, info(at)rembrandtwrites.com 800-PR1-0116