ColActive3 Colostrum or ColActive Colostrum
AquaSource recommends ColActive3 for people who want added help for a healthful digestive tract plus all the other rewards of colostrum
January 13, 2013 (Newswire.com) - AquaSource ColActive3 Colostrum is sourced from the South West of the US exactly where the processing facility was created by dairy method engineers as a state of the art processing facility for the sole purpose of producing the very best top quality colostrum.
AquaSource recommends ColActive3 for individuals who want extra support for a healthy digestive tract plus all the other benefits of colostrum. ColActive3 combines the advantages of ColActive with two extra components:
• Acidophilus - a friendly bacteria native to the small intestines. This is included to help the health of the lower digestive method. The primary function of the digestive system is to prepare food so it is available to the body for use in power, growth, and structural upkeep.
• Lactoferrin - even though currently naturally present in colostrum, this bioactive peptide is also included as a stand-alone ingredient to additional help help the immune method.
The Colostrum is collected and processed fresh - not frozen. Flash pasteurised at 72°C for 15 seconds and then dried with low indirect heat.
Important Positive aspects:
• All the positive aspects of ColActive and much more
• ColActive3's primary ingredient is US Colostrum
• Further digestive tract support from Acidophilus
• Lactoferrin, which binds with iron and assists its uptake. It aids help the body's own natural defences
• Exceptional nutritional assistance for active people, sportsmen and sportswomen
With the power of these three nutrients, ColActive3 is an successful addition to any nutritional regime assisting to offer a foundation for physical wellness based on the ultimate blueprint: Nature.
Take 2 capsules in the morning with a glass of spring water, twenty minutes before a meal. These convalescing right after an illness may take up to two capsules twice a day.
Note: Although AquaSource ColActive is of bovine supply, it is typically appropriate for individuals on non-dairy diets as the lactose/dairy content material is minimal. However, it is not appropriate for those suffering from milk protein allergies.
The original colostrum
AquaSource ColActive Colostrum is sourced from New Zealand and considered to be an extremely pure source for Colostrum.
AquaSource ColActive offers essential nutrition and immune method support which includes fatty acids and all five classes of immunoglobulins. AquaSource ColActive can be taken by young and old alike as effectively as athletes and other folks active in sport. Keep in mind all the wonderful constituents in colostrum are synergistic - the general influence is higher than the impact of each and every component individually.
• Utilizes New Zealand colostrum, offering much more nutrition than other types of colostrum
• Includes all 5 classes of immunoglobulins located in humans
• Exceptional nutritional help for active individuals
• Supports the immune method, essential for effectively-getting and sustaining optimal health
• Contains other crucial elements such as cytokines, interleukin-10 and Proline-wealthy Polypeptide
Take two capsules in the morning with a glass of spring water, twenty minutes just before a meal. Those convalescing following an illness could take up to two capsules twice a day.
Note: Though AquaSource ColActive is of bovine source, it is typically appropriate for individuals on non-dairy diets as the lactose/dairy content is minimal. However, it is not suitable for those suffering from milk protein allergies.
Much more information at http://www.aquasource.net/DisplayProduct.aspx?cid=4&pid=33
Categories: Exercise and Physical Fitness