Christie Takes Simulation Display Solutions on the Road to Orlando April 30 and May 1
Christie Showcasing Leading Display Solutions for Simulation and Defense Industries
April 22, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Christie, which introduced the Christie Matrix StIM, the world's first DLP simulation projection system with LED illumination, is taking its simulation display solutions on the road to Orlando, Florida, April 30-May 1, at the Institute for Simulation and Training at the University of Central Florida.
At the Sim Roadshow, simulation and defense industry program managers, systems engineers and technical specialists who are exploring solutions to deliver a more realistic and effective training experience using simulation solutions, will get a taste of Christie's leading display solutions engineered for real-world simulated environments.
Attendees will see demonstrations of solutions that optimize dynamic image quality, maximize uptime and work efficiently within a narrow budget. Technical experts will also be on-hand to answer questions and for one-on-one discussions.
Christie Sim Roadshow products and solutions include:
- Matrix StIM dual input projection capability - experience dynamic image quality with 120Hz operation
- AutoCal - understand the effects of Christie's automatic calibration solution to increasing productivity
- MotoBlend - see how seamless blends are optimized for night training applications
- Deployable immersive training simulator - test Christie's turnkey system designed for cost-constrained applications such as UAV operator, vehicle and part-task training
- 65 inch large-format touch LCD displays - for part-task training or interactive review
- Christie Brio - discover a multi-site and collaboration solution which allows users to virtually meet, share information and collaborate effortlessly from any geographic location.
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required by April 29 for the April 30 show. Walk-ins are welcome on May 1.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio Inc., Japan, (JP:6925), designs, sophisticated virtual reality, simulation systems and control room environments including high-resolution power walls, multi-sided immersive environments, curved screen displays, domed simulation and multi-projector arrays. Industries and organizations that rely on Christie range from government agencies to oil and gas, aerospace to entertainment, and manufacturing and design to pharmaceuticals. For more information, visit www.christiedigital.com.
Categories: Public Sector