Australian company Bizzibrains launched the I imagine book app today, with its unique, interactive and personalised story already proving a hit with kids around the world.
January 31, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Bizzibrains owner Nic Lansdell said children who play tested I imagine loved putting themselves and the two other characters in the story by typing and recording their names, taking a photo face and choosing hair and clothing.
"Children have been engaging with the story and exploring the pages to discover loads of fun interactions," Nicola explained.
"I love listening to them laugh out loud as they help their character play in the backyard, draw, dance and even jump on the bed!"
I imagine isn't just for kids - parents will be impressed with the educational features of the app. Children listen to and follow instructions and learn to type their names. They are encouraged to explore the story pages to find interactions themselves.
"Parents love I imagine because it encourages active, independent, imaginative play for children," the working mum said.
I imagine can be downloaded free from the Apple App Store and features include:
* Fun character creation stage for parents and children to enjoy together
* Activities including a drawing page and four fun games of hide & seek
* Story text that highlights as read
* Read to me or read it myself option
* Encouraged exploration on the story pages for discovery of interactions
* An award for parents print out and use as encouragement for their child
* No third party advertising
* A parental safe guard protects the $2.99 in-app purchase, which allows you to create and keep two extra sets of three characters.
"A passion for stories, illustrations, music and children inspired me to create this app. Once I had the idea of Bizzibrains clear in my head I was so excited about taking on the challenge of bringing it to life," Nic said.
To watch a video about I imagine visit: http://youtu.be/KPSEddY5FN8 or download it directly from the app store at https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/i-imagine/id771569926?mt=8
For more information about I imagine and Bizzibrains visit www.bizzibrains.com