CFLA Announces Mortgage Securitization Auditor Training Certification in San Diego, CA; Apr 25-27, 2014
CFLA, Inc has created a comprehensive training certification program entitled: Mortgage Securitization Auditor "MSA"- A 24-hour in-person intensive seminar held across the country.
April 10, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Location
Carlsbad By The Sea Resort
850 Palomar Airport Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Register Online: www.certifiedforensicloanauditors.com
The Mortgage Securitization Auditor Training Certification Class; Sponsored by Certified Forensic Loan Auditors "CFLA" is a comprehensive training certification program entitled:
"Mortgage Securitization Auditor "MSA"—A 24-hour in-person intensive seminar held across the country."
This is a professional development 'how-to' training, and does not imply any State or Federal Government affiliation.
* Nationally Recognized by Courts, Judges, Banks, and Lawyers in 50 States.
* US Department of Education Approved Course (2011)
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC., located at 13101 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066, has pioneered years of research & development to produce an intensive certification program entitled: Mortgage Securitization Auditor "MSA". CFLA recognizes the supreme importance of the pursuit of truth, devotion to excellence, and the nurture of the democratic principles. CFLA brings accountability, trust, intelligence and integrity to all parties involved in the mortgage loan audit process. These parties include, but are not limited to: processors, underwriters, closers, borrowers, sellers, loan auditors, attorneys, real estate agents, brokers and appraisers. The Mortgage Securitization Auditor accepts the responsibility to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
CFLA's Training provides the peace of mind that your credentials are accurately highlighted and recognized.
Upcoming MSA Classes
* MSA- San Diego, CA- April 25-27, 2014
* MSA- Trenton, NJ- May 23-25, 2014
* MSA- Seattle, WA- June 27-29, 2014
* MSA- Brooklyn, NY- July 25-27, 2014
Upcoming Attorney CLE Seminars
* Quiet Title Kings Tour in Texas II- Houston, TX- May 17, 2014
* Principal Reductions Through Strategic Litigation & Expert Witness Forum I- San Francisco, CA- June 21, 2014
* Quiet Title Kings Tour IV and Strategic Litigation First Time in Illinois-Chicago, IL- July 19, 2014
* Study and learn important topics related to Mortgage Securitization, terminology, and borrower documents, SEC Search Techniques, SPV search, document review, MERS search, GSE search, Assignments, Separation of Note/Deed, Substitution of Trustees, Notice of Defaults, & Trustee Sales, Bloomberg Screens, AbsNet lookups, and more.,
* Complex analysis of how to obtain recorded documents, their significance, and to analyze the same
* Complete (5) five full Mortgage Securitization Audits under the direct supervision of the Senior Auditor, including Chain of Title Reports, Robosigning analysis, Special Purpose vehicles analysis, and the Bloomberg Screenshots
* Understand the complexities of form and substance related to Expert Witness Testimony and how to use your portfolio of Education and Experience to Educate Judges and Opposing Counsel on Securitization Issues, Chain of Title, and Robosigning
* Receive a Certificate of Completion recognizing that you sufficiently meet the CFLA requirements necessary to be accredited as a "Mortgage Securitization Auditor"
* Must possess a Bachelors Degree or equivalent, including 5+ years of mortgage, real estate, underwriting, legal and/or securities experience
* Must promptly attend and be present for a minimum of 24 hours of training.
* Must satisfactorily pass the final examination at the end of the course. Trainees will know right on the spot!
Testimonials from Past Students
"It is a life-changing experience—both in knowledge and spirit."
"If you open your mind and listen, they will lead you to the promised land. Very educational and will enhance my business forever."
"Buckle your seats belts, you're in for a real treat! Your in for the greatest information of the Information Age!!"
"If you have but one thing you do to further your education, make it this course. This is something that can be utilized in almost every real estate situation that exist today. What you can do with the information you learn will change lives."
Carlos J. Rice Perez, Esq.
"This was an outstanding training. If you want to learn Securitization and become and auditor, this is the class for you!"
"This class will change the direction of your life as a professional. It offers a gateway into the world of securitization and inherently valuable navigation tools to uncover the lack of integrity being performed in secondary investor trusts. This class is for anyone, but highly benefits professionals of foreclosure proceedings. Thank you CFLA! Thank "
Michal Y. Valdez
"My expectations were exceeded. I have been a Real Estate professional since 1993 and have simply followed guidelines established. This course has opened my eyes to all the reasons of 'why'."
"CFLA is one of the only business entities offering a one-stop shop where an attorney can get education, pleadings, research and practice support in the field of foreclosure defense. The attorney networking opportunities provided by CFLA are very valuable."
Charles Christmas, Esq.
"The class was extremely informative. The instructors were exceptional. I will use this information in all my reports, which in turn will help my clients." Rhonda Arellano
"Everyone in life has a mission and a purpose. It's a matter of actually finding out what your purpose is. This class was the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I can now do what so many have attempted and failed. Help every and anyone who has the motivation to help themselves to be not only successful in my own mission, but also be able to help others accomplish theirs."
"This course was the missing link in putting together all the knowledge I've already been accumulating, but was not able to assimilate into a prosecutable document for submission which an attorney can use in litigation. Thanks!"
Warren D. Goldstein
"Although I have prior experience of 20 years of Mortgage Banking and Real Estate, this class has given me a comprehensive edge over the average attorney and ultimate foreclosure defense! Thank you for taking me to the top."
"Attorneys, Brokers, Loan Officers and others definitely need to get certified from the Certified Forensic Loan Auditors. It's a very, very powerful tool to use it against predatory Lending Act violation when banks violate the law." Edna Franco
"I came in to this class wanting to do professional, competent, and comprehensive forensic loan audits and that is exactly what this class has done for me! As a mortgage professional looking to sustain myself in this career field, I have found that this class has opened up a wealth of opportunities for me and was easily worth the time and money."