Centrify Achieves Another Year of Record Sales and Accelerated Growth
Company grows to more than 4,500 paying customers representing largest market share in industry segment
January 22, 2013 (Newswire.com) - Centrify Corporation, the leader in Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile, today announced that the company posted record total sales in calendar year 2012 over the prior calendar year. In addition, Centrify grew its customer installed base by more than 1,000 to a total of more than 4,500 overall customers, the largest share in its segment within the security market. The company's employee base grew by 50 percent over 2011, including opening a new development office in Bellevue, Wash., and sales offices in Brazil and Canada, as it expanded to meet the rapidly growing global demand for its security and compliance solutions.
"Not only did Centrify have another record year in sales, but we also significantly extended our solution offering beyond the data center to comprehensively address identity needs for both cloud and mobile," said Centrify CEO Tom Kemp. "As a result, Centrify goes well beyond the offerings of legacy on-premise identity management vendors as well as the new breed of SaaS SSO and cloud identity point products by uniquely offering a comprehensive set of unified identity services that span across data center, cloud and mobile. The net result for our customers is very powerful - a single login for their end users and one unified identity infrastructure for their IT organizations."
In addition to reaching significant records on sales, new customer and growth fronts, Centrify also achieved the following milestones during 2012:
• Introduced new solutions to address the changing economies of enterprise IT and shift to people-centric IT. Solution introductions in 2012 included Centrify DirectControl for Mobile, addressing Bring Your Own Device ("BYOD") concerns by enabling enterprises to centrally secure and manage smart phones and tablets, including iPads and Android devices, using existing Active Directory infrastructure, skill sets and processes. Centrify also extended its cloud-based mobile security offering to include Mobile Authentication Services that deliver "Zero Sign-On" Active Directory-based authentication for mobile applications to cloud services. Late in the year, Centrify launched Centrify DirectControl for SaaS, a cloud-based offering that extends Active Directory and lets organizations centrally secure and control access to their increasing deployments of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) apps and other cloud services across a variety of operating systems and platforms.
• Expanded globally with new offices in Latin America and Canada, and added significant reseller and distribution partnerships in Eastern Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Central Asia, the Nordics Region, South Africa, Middle East, North Africa, and Israel.
• Achieved a 97 percent retention rate of customers over the past three years.
• Established key industry partner integrations and platform support, including for SAP NetWeaver, Red Hat Smart Cards , Splunk, SUSE-powered software virtual appliances, Appcelerator for Titanium Studio-powered mobile apps, Mac OS X Smart Cards (for free), and Day One support for Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Apple iOS 6 for iPhones and iPads.
• Earned important industry certifications, including being accepted for Common Criteria certification, and earning the Certificate of Networthiness (CON) from the U.S. Army NETCOM. Centrify's solution is the industry's only product in its class to have entered into the Common Criteria evaluation and to have achieved both CON and FIPS certifications. Centrify earlier in 2012 was accepted by the Certification Body for the Canadian Common Criteria Evaluation and Certification Scheme into its certification program.
• Earned numerous awards and industry distinctions, including being named a Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500 winner as one of North America's fastest growing companies; winning the TMC Cloud Computing Excellence Award; earning recognition in the 4th Annual Golden Bridge Awards for its Global Customer Support Program; being selected as an AlwaysOn OnDemand Top 100 Winner; and earning an important patent for identity and access management.
Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across the data center, cloud and mobile that results in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify's solutions reduce costs and increase agility and security by leveraging an organization's existing identify infrastructure to enable centralized authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance. Centrify customers typically reduce their costs associated with identity lifecycle management and compliance by more than 50 percent. With more than 4,500 customers worldwide, including 40 percent of the Fortune 50 and more than 60 Federal agencies, Centrify is deployed on more than one million server, application and mobile device resources on-premise and in the cloud. For more information about Centrify and its solutions, call (408) 542-7500, or visit http://www.centrify.com/.
Centrify, DirectAudit, DirectControl and DirectSecure are registered trademarks and DirectAuthorize and DirectManage are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Categories: Information Technology