Candidate will be responsible for supporting and expanding the company’s sales efforts to existing and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Newswire services and pricing structure.
- Build and maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with current and prospective customers
- Assist with online product inquiries & sales
- Collaborate with internal Business Development Team to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Prepare marketing / sales presentations
- Deliver product / service demonstrations and webinar presentations
- Coordinate customer training as necessary
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues and handle post sale customer support
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals and status of prospective customers
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with lead decision makers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience in Marketing, Sales, Public Relations or related business development role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in account development, cold calling, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and call control
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Self motivated, high energy, and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions & uncapped bonuses
- Vacation / paid time off
- Clear path for long-term career development
- Flexible work hours