AuraPortal to Exhibit at Microsoft Convergence 2011
- AuraPortal to demonstrate their latest product release at Microsoft Convergence to be held in Atlanta, GA, April 10th - 13th -
April 6, 2011 (Newswire.com) - AuraPortal (www.auraportal.com), a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software, today announced it will be an exhibitor at the Microsoft Convergence 2011 customer and partner event in Atlanta, GA, from April 10th to 13th at the Georgia World Congress Center. AuraPortal will be exhibiting the latest AuraPortal BPMS product at booth 227 during the conference, highlighting their new release, version 4.1, as well as several new product modules.
Product Highlights Include:
• A complete e-Commerce (Online Commerce) Module, which includes Content Management, a Shopping Cart, and a Payment Gateway, allowing companies to link internet sales with their internal business processes workflow (BPM).
• With the new release, companies will be able to start their own Online Commerce site without the need of any IT programming. AuraPortal allows business employees to easily and rapidly design a totally customized system, using the Content Management Module, with all transaction activity able to be monitored by the AuraPortal BPM System.
• Own Defined Families, allowing companies to define new categories of data to be included in business processes.
• Extended Multi-language Module supports all features and all types of users: employees, vendors, suppliers, customers, and registered visitors to the Web, who will communicate and manage tasks in their own language. The system identifies the user's language and displays form fields, instructions, etc. in their desired language. The already available languages are: English, French, Spanish (European and Latin American), Dutch, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Greek, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan and Galician.
AURA is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider, delivering a solution that creates Business Process Workflow Execution Models without the need of IT programming. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems.
AuraPortal was the first BPM vendor to integrate CRM features into its BPM Suite (Business Process Management), creating the first fully customizable CRM application based on business processes that are auto-executed, (and without programming), in the international market.
AURA has a presence in 50 countries with more than 350 customers including, among others: Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, PetrÃ³leos Mexicanos (PEMEX), Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, EletrobrÃ¡s, Saras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sodexo, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries. For more information, please visit our Website: www.auraportal.com
About the Microsoft Convergence 2011 Event
Microsoft Convergence is the premier Microsoft Dynamics event where attendees can experience first-hand how they can optimize their business and improve their bottom line. This event serves as the annual meeting point for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer and Partner business community. Additional information is available at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/atlanta11/about_overview.aspx