Alsbridge Inc., Transamerica and ING to Co-present latest trends in insurance shared services and outsourcing at The Shared Services for Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Conference in NY on 30-31 January 2013.
February 6, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Alsbridge Inc., a benchmarking, sourcing and transformation advisory firm, today announced it will co-present latest trends in insurance shared services and outsourcing at The Shared Services & Outsourcing for Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Conference in New York City on January 30-31, 2014. The interactive discussion will focus on the latest trends in the use of outsourcing and shared services by clients in the insurance industry. The two-day conference will discuss topics that truly drive business results including customer satisfaction, improved quality and higher revenue by securing additional support and investments.
"The interactive panel discussion format will help facilitate a 360 degree perspective on how outsourcing can transform shared services organization." said Dennis Winkler, Director, Alsbridge, Inc.
Join the experts from Alsbridge, Transamerica EBS and ING to gain insights to the current and future trends that the industry is experiencing now. The interactive panel will discussion will include topics such as:
• How to turn your shared services centers' people, systems, intellectual property and real estate into a financial asset as part of an outsourcing transaction
• How to use outsourcing as a catalyst for transformative change in a new shared services organization
• Which services should be provided from an outsourcing provider vs. an internal shared services center?
• Where mistakes have been made in having too much and too little in shared services and outsourcing relationships?
• Where lines are being drawn today for insurance back-office, finance and accounting, and actuarial services?
• What is being done onshore vs. offshore and why?
For further details about the event please visit The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network's website at http://www.ssonetwork.com.
About Alsbridge Inc.
Alsbridge is a global consulting firm that helps companies transform and optimize the way they purchase, manage and leverage technology and business processes. We have over 175 team members on 4 continents serving over 200 clients a year including more than 40% of the Fortune 500. Alsbridge has helped hundreds of companies reduce costs and get more value from their vendors. Our experienced consultants leverage proprietary tools and information databases to identify and engage the optimal vendors for your situation, negotiate best practice terms at fair market prices, and improve the way you work with your service providers. Alsbridge clients utilize the most cost effective and value added sources globally for IT infrastructure services, network carrier services, hardware and software, application support and development, business processes and cloud services.
EDITORS/WRITERS: Journalists interested in covering the above topic or interviewing one of our SMEs please contact: