Jeunesse Medical Spa in Monmouth & Middlesex County, New Jersey provides all types of cosmetic treatments including BOTOX, Microdermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal & Vein Therapy.
November 9, 2012 (Newswire.com) - Cosmetic surgery is concerned with improving the aesthetic appearance of a person and it is carried out to change a person's appearance. It include various types of treatment and procedures for improving the physical and facial appearances. It helps in improving the self confidence also. But it needs to be done with extensive care and proper methods.
This is what Jeunesse Medical Spa provides, safe cosmetic treatments done by experienced and highly trained doctors. Jeunesse Medical Spa offers all types of cosmetic surgery and treatments that includes the following :
• Juvederm : It is an injectable facial filler used for reducing wrinkles. It is very similar to Restylane but is cross linked a little differently and may last even longer.
• Restylane : It is also an injectable filter made up of of non-animal sourced hyaluronic acid (HA). The most common areas to be done are lips, nasolabial folds, small lines and drooping corners of the mouth. Restylane can last six months or longer.
• BOTOX® Cosmetic : It is also used for reducing wrinkles that may be caused by squinting, laughing, frowning, smoking, and worrying and may make someone look older, tired, or stressed. By utilizing this approved muscle-relaxing agent, expression lines can be significantly and safely reduced.
• DYSPORT : It is similar to BOTOX and is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
• Laser Hair Removal : Jeunesse Medical Spa provide FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) approved hair reduction solutions. With our experience and techniques we provide laser hair removal with no down time and minimal discomfort.
• Laser Vein Therapy : This treatment is extremely safe and effective on leg veins, as well as veins visible on the face, neck, and chest - just about anywhere.
• Chemical Peels : It is a body treatment technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin that is damaged with acne scarring, sun-damaged skin, age spots, freckles, fine lines, rough skin and uneven pigmentation.
• Permanent Cosmetics : These are used for permanently applying makeup via intradermal Micropigmentation. At Jeunesse Medical Spa Cosmetic and reconstructive treatment is available for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, scars and more.
• Microdermabrasion : It is a non-surgical exfoliating treatment that helps in improving the appearance of acne scarring, acne, sun-damaged skin, age spots, freckles, stretch marks, fine lines, scars and rough skin.
• Sculptra : It is a new facial injectable treatment for correction of shallow or deep "laugh lines" and other facial wrinkles. With an average of three treatments, this new
anti-aging product can last up to two years.
For more info please visit :-
Jeunesse Medical Spa have a panel of highly experienced Surgeons and all the treatment that are provided are fully approved as well as for the benefits of customers only. All the treatments are and done under the supervision of Medical Director, Dr. Said Samra, Dr. Asaad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel.
As the first medical spa in Monmouth County NJ, Jeunesse Medical Spa is dedicated to bringing safe, high-quality cosmetic procedures that bring effective, medically proven results. From basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures, our team of cosmetic specialists will plan a treatment recommendation program that will deliver the results at very much affordable prices.
Contact Us :
733 North Beers St., Suite U-7
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Phone: (732) 739-3033http://samraplasticsurgery.com/cosmetic-treatment
300 Perrine Road, Suite 334
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Phone: (732) 727-7830
About Us :
Jeunesse Medical Spa is dedicated to bringing you safe, high-quality cosmetic procedures that bring effective, medically proven results. From basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures, our team of cosmetic specialists will plan a treatment recommendation program that will deliver the results you expect at a price you can afford.