The latest version of 2014 ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com includes new tax tables and forms to help small business keep up with the latest tax rate change. Try it free for 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com
January 7, 2014 (Newswire.com) - Small business-focused payroll software developer Halfpricesoft.com has released the new 2014 ezPaycheck Small Business Payroll software, which is an amazingly robust yet easy-to-use payroll software designed for non-accountant business owners. The newly released version include:
- The new 2014 Federal income tax tables
- The new 2014 State income tax tables
- The latest W2 and W3 Forms for the coming 2013/2014 tax season
When recently interviewed, Dr. Ge stated, "Offering customers the best when it comes to their payroll needs is a number one priority for HalfPriceSoft.com. We will continue to provide exceptional payroll tax solutions to small businesses across the nation. ezPaycheck payroll software has no learning curve, and is easy to install, easy to setup, easy to use, and easy to understand."
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk.
Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck 2014 is short on features. ezPaycheck 2014 is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll quickly and easily, including:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. To speed up year-end tax reporting, halfpricesoft.com also lauched special offer for new customers who want to start payroll software in December. New customer can get ezPaycheck 2014 at just $1 if they purchase ezPaycheck 2013 at the regular price.
To get more information about how halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software are helping small businesses achieve a faster and easier method of handling their payroll needs, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.