Conference Focus is on SQL Server, Data Warehouse / BI, and Big Data
August 2, 2013 (Newswire.com) - 1105 Media's Enterprise Computing Group -the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines - has announced that SQL Server Live! will return as part of Live! 360, taking place November 18 - 22, 2013 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, as one of four co-located events that comprise the conference. Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, and Modern Apps Live! round out the event.
SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. The conference is designed to finely tune the skills of DBAs, developers, Business Intelligence specialists (just to mention a few) with 5 days of workshops, deep dives and breakout sessions.
"People in the field want to come up to speed on topical Big Data, BI and 'analytics' technologies; stay current with cloud database technology; and still learn the latest around SQL Server transactional technology, from both the developer and administrative perspectives," says Andrew Brust, 2013 Conference Co-chair.
Don Jones, who returns to share Conference Chair duties with Brust, continues, "SQL Server Live! Orlando is the show where all of that comes together. Add in our co-located Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live! and Modern Apps Live! conferences and you have an unbeatable collection of the content every data professional needs to stay competitive, up-to-date and engaged in their career."
SQL Server Live! brings a broad range of content to SQL Server professionals.
• Learning about the new features of SQL Server 2012's relational engine;
• Coming up to speed on Analysis Services;
• Tackling information management with Integration Services, Master Data Services and Data Quality Services; or
• Visualizing your data with PowerPivot and Power View,
SQL Server Live! exists to solve the industry's biggest data challenges!
More information about SQL Server Live! Orlando can be found at sqllive360.com. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, SQL Server Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the three other Live! 360 co-located events at no additional charge:
- - Visual Studio Live! is celebrating 20 years of education and training for developers, software architects, programmers, and designers. Educational topics include HTML5, XAML, Windows Azure, Web, and Visual Studio. vslive.com/orlando
- - SharePoint Live! helps businesses maximize the value of SharePoint. Along with covering current versions of SharePoint, this event will also focus on the newly-released version, and how to deal with migration and update issues that this release involves. splive360.com
- - Modern Apps Live!, presented in partnership with Magenic, brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the latest and greatest techniques in low-cost, high-value application development. modernappslive.com
SQL Server Live! Orlando offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Ani Arth at 703.876.5044 or at email@example.com.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media