Manhattan Plumbing Company in NYC provide 10% discount on all sewer and water main disconnection services for demolition. Call (718) 725-9622 today for all your plumbing needs.
November 15, 2012 (Newswire.com) - First Choice Plumbing Corp. has been serving Manhattan Residential and Commercial customers from the last 25 years. FCP also serve the other Boroughs - The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. With our Licensed and Insured Master plumbers as well as latest plumbing equipment we always do flawless jobs. We deliver results in time on the work done effectively and efficiently.
Disconnection of Sewers and Water Mains:
At the time of demolition of a building or redevelopment, it may become necessary to disconnect internal water and sewer lines from the mains. A 'Request for Service Disconnection' form is required to be filled with the Water Corporation. This is for notifying the Water Corporation before commencing works and arrange for the disconnection of its services. Only a licensed plumber can do this work and this where First Choice Plumbing Corp. can help as all of our plumbers are Licensed and Insured.
Disconnections are important for protecting pipes and meters from damage or theft, and to reduce the amount of water wasted at vacant sites. There are two types of Disconnections Services:
• Permanent Disconnection: In this type of disconnection the services is permanently removed and disconnected at the water mains. It is done at the time when a site or place needs to be totally demolished.
• Temporary Disconnections: In this type of disconnection the sewer and water supply or drainage services are disconnected for an interval of time. The services are not fully disconnected. It is done at the time of redevelopment, re-building or renovation of a building or facility, so that the present services will not be damaged during the renovation or redevelopment.
First Choice Plumbing NYC has been doing sewer and water main service disconnects for both commercial or residential facilities from last 25 years. Our clients call us back when the site is developed and new house sewer and water main services are needed. FCP proudly serve home owners and commercial clients in New York City and all its boroughs i.e. Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Manhattan. Please call (718) 725-9622 us today for all your plumbing needs. For emergency service call us at (718) 614-4884.
For more details visit:
Characteristics of the services FCP provides:
• Calls answered directly (during business hours)
• Service requests scheduled promptly
• Experienced technicians (OSHA certified),ready to provide great service & can handle any size projects
• Licensed in all 5 boroughs of NYC
• Same-Day Estimates
• Upfront pricing on recommended service
• Jobs completed efficiently, safely, with quality and to your satisfaction
Following are the services that FCP provides:
• Complete Plumbing and Drain Services
• Emergency Violation Removal Service
• Video Camera Pipe Inspection Service
• Residential and Commercial Services
• Installation of Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• Leaky Pipes
• Violations Removed
• Appliance Hook-Ups
• Hot Water Heaters
• Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• 3 Day Notice
• Ceiling Pipes
• Heating Repairs
• Gas Piping Specialists
• Water Mains Installed
• New Installation
• 10 Day Notice
• Frozen Pipes Thawed
• Water Jetting
• Sewers & Drains
For more details please visit:
Areas FCP Cover:
• The Bronx
• Staten Island
Address: 103 - 04 Rockaway BLVD,
Ozone Park, N.Y. 11417
Phone: (718) 725-9622, (718) 322-7045
Emergency: (718) 614-4884
Fax: (718) 297-1074