Skin Care Tips can play a major role to make you look younger
Skin care tips you should know
• Sun Protection: Sun plays a major role to deteriorate your skin. You need to protect your skin from the sun in order to prevent the aging of your skin. The sun is largely responsible for wrinkles, dry skin, and blotchy pigmentation; thinning of skin, skin texture, skin dullness, thinning of skin and some other sun related diseases that can make your skin look older.
• Avoid Smoking: This tip is mostly for men as large population of the people into smoking are men. Smoking is directly responsible for yellow and wrinkled skin. Many scientist have suggested that nicotine present in the cigarette has the same influence on elastin as sunlight.
• Maintain your fitness: With age its quite possible that extra weight can accumulate under the skin, neck or cheeks giving the skin an older look. In order to improve the appearance of your skin you need to have a balanced diet and exercise regularly. You need to have at least eight to ten glasses of water everyday.
• Smile can do wonders: Your face tends to conform to the position or expression that you carry most of the time. If you often frown or get angry your skin is more likely to develop wrinkles between the eyes, lines at the corner of your mouth or other lines that add your frowning expression. In order to avoid such a phase all you have to do is just smile. A Smile can do wonders for your skin and help keep you looking younger.
• Skin Care: Taking care of your skin is very important. You need to wash your face immediately after you had an outing in the sun. Scrubbing your skin dry can help you get rid of the dead cells which could lead to rough skin.
• Sleeping positions: Sleeping on your face can cause sleep wrinkles. Also avoid sleeping in one position for the major part of the night as this could crease your skin. You need to have at least 8 hours sleep everyday.