Tips to Keep your Kitchen zone, a strain free and untidy.
June 16, 2014 (Newswire) - Kitchen is a multi-functional area: in that lot of functional activities yet to done by people such as cooking work and dinning space etc. There is a need for equal importance as far as kitchen designing and maintenance. Modular kitchen sale has been raise up due to its ease and comfort zone.
In addition, modernize kitchen have changed face of kitchen and provides complete attractive look. So that nowadays people prefers to use modular rather than that of traditional kitchens.
It is essential to maintain your modular kitchen in a great deal. Here some of the tips are listed below that would greatly helps you to keep kitchen clean and untidy.
Kitchen maintenance which includes cleaning the counter top, kitchen cabinetry, sinks, chimneys, base cabinets, hardware fittings, shelves , shutters, dishwashers, pull-out drawers and other kitchen accessories.
1) Wipe out immediately whenever the food items spills on floor hence it saves the time of scraping.
2) Use any dish washing liquid on a wet cloth to wipe the dirt's accumulating on the surface. After that use dry watch and wipe the surface again to get shiny appearance.
3) Kitchen cabinets and shelves need regular cleaning that is at least once in a week. Make ensure that you should use soft cotton cloth or sponge mop even use only mild dish washing solutions instead of ammonia to wipe the oil and smoke accumulate on cabinetry and shelves.
4) Use bleaching material, acidic solutions or soda to clean the sink.
5) Use vinegar and lemon juice to clean the microwave and refrigerators.