We specialise in Asian Wedding Services with a Nationwide coverage. With years of experience in Event Planning our priorities are the same as our customers' - Getting things all prepared for the Big Day!
May 5, 2014 (Newswire) - The serenity of beaches can bring the much-needed romantic setting for the event of wedding. The dusky sand, pristine blue water and endless sky together creates an alluring yet natural backdrop for the big day. Regardless of what style you like the most - elegant or relaxed, beach themed wedding decorations London can depict the needed ambiance to the occasion. It is utterly important to celebrate this memorable day in the best possible way. The only thing that one needs to consider while choosing a beachfront location is the weather conditions like rain or heat, as these can impact the overall event adversely. Here are some tips that would be helpful while you plan a decorate for a beach wedding.
- Start by selecting a color theme for the wedding. The prominent hues that could be used for the theme are deep blue and white colors. Deep blue signifies the sea waves and tides.
- One could team them up the main colors with natural shades like mud brown or the brighter shades like sparkling sliver. The natural brown shade imitates sand while silver compliments the theme with a pop of brightness.
- Use marquees, tents and furniture that compliment the entire era.
One can easily get this stuff from marquees hire London companies.
- Accentuate the entire place with beach-inspired accessories and patterns. For the bar area, use the designs that look like a beach side shack.
- Try adding simple flags all around the wedding stage with bamboo stakes and pristine white fabrics fencing the wedding aisle.
- Use pretty vintage style parasols so that the guests could enjoy the view without facing the scorching heat effects. Solid white colored parasols will give the much required shade to the guests and will serve as a stunning accessory.
- Make wise use of the surrounding sand and incorporate it within the decor by scribbling the messages across it.
- Wooden garlands could be crafted out of the twigs and branches and could be used as a part of tabletop decor. Use driftwood, sea shells and other beach inspired accessories as well.
-Arrange shells to be used as the baskets for the bridesmaid instead of the traditional baskets for sprinkling the flowers.
Be it the warmth of sunny days or little breezy days, it is always a pleasure to hold your nuptials with your better half. All that you need for the beach-inspired wedding is perfect planning and efficient efforts. Whether you want a naval or contemporary setting, choosing the right decor will let you maintain the aesthetics of seaside ceremonies.