As one of the most popular snacks and healthiest food in the world, sunflower seeds processing business has become more and more popular.
April 2, 2014 (Newswire) - Sunflower seeds are a delicious and nutritious snack or addition to your favorite food. They contain many beneficial subject and will benefit human body a lot if consume some per day.
1. Sunflower seeds are a good source of selenium, which is a proven enemy of cancer.
2. Sunflower seeds contain bone-healthy minerals like magnesium and copper. As a bonus, they also contain Vitamin E, which helps ease arthritic pain.
3. Consume sunflower seeds frequently keep you calm. The magnesium in sunflower seeds is reputed for soothing the nerves, thus easing away stress, migraines and helping you relax.
4. Sunflower seeds consumption brings a glow to your skin. For it contains Vitamin E, which combats UV rays and keeps skin youthful.
5. Sunflower seeds consumption will ease every condition thatЎЇs inflammatory in nature, such as joint pain, gastric ulcers, skin eruptions, asthma and such. ThatЎЇs because sunflower seeds are loaded with antioxidants.
6. Sunflower seeds consumption will disallow Ў®badЎЇ cholesterol from sticking to the walls of your arteries, thus preventing heart attacks.
In view of the above benefits to human. The production of various sunflower seeds foods has been quite popular everywhere. Sunflower seeds shelling, one of the most nessary steps among sunflower food production has also won great attention. To allow users more convenience in using sunflower seeds shelling machines, following article will share some tips on operating it. Wish it may bring some help to you.
Sunflower seed shelling machine operation tips:
1. The moisture content of sunflower seeds must be moderate, too dry or too damp affects work efficiency badly. To ensure high shelling rate and low breakage rate, attention must be paid to the humidity.
2. The power voltage can not be low. If you want the motor work normally, voltage must reach its rated voltage. In the rural areas where the wires and the circuit are not very standard and the voltage is insufficient need transformer to ensure the required output voltage. Otherwise voltage deficiency affects the shelling rate, and shortens the equipment service life.
3. We should check if the fastener is tightened, the rotating part is flexible, each bearing is greased, and if shelling machine is placed on smooth round before the sunflower shelling equipment is used; and also check if the voltage reached the required output voltage before using the equipment.
4. After starting motor, we should let it idling a few minutes to make sure there are no abnormal noises. If everything is OK, then we can feed the sunflower seeds to be shelled.
5. People should keep a distance away from the working motor to avoid wounding.
6. When the equipment is not in use, it should be cleaned and then be covered to avoid the sun and rain.