The Software Intecracy company has organised a presentation of the revolutionary PLAVVY software platform for rapid web-based application development at the office of the Volia Software U.S. IT services company located in Houston (TX).
January 23, 2014 (Newswire) - PLAVVY platform supports the full development cycle, from the description of the domain model to automatically generated user interface.
According to the presentation, PLAVVY platform enables IT professionals to develop solutions much faster and thus cheaper comparing to the traditional approach. The range of tasks PLAVVY solves is almost unlimited. This includes the development of collaboration infrastructure, "single window", business intelligence solutions, centralized file storage, business process management and service-oriented architectures, as well as many other specific business tasks.
PLAVVY platform allows to create document-based systems relevant to ECM concepts (Enterprise Content Management), supporting the full documents lifecycle, from preparation of project documents and templates to document storage, ensuring the functions of an electronic archive.
The specialists from the Intecracy Group Consortium, an international consortium of Information & Communication Technology companies, have been working on platform localization and adaptation to the requirements of Ukrainian legislation by the order of Ukrainian partnering company. The work resulted in creating a new solution — UnityBase. The first result of the UnityBase implementation was the electronic document management system of the new generation - UnityBase.M3.
The PLAVVY platform benefits include:
- Performance. PLAVVY provides an industrial level of performance. During the presentation the Intecracy Group specialists provided an example of embedded solution. The system worked well with 5,000 concurrent users accessing it, processing more than 100,000 documents per month. The server load at the same time remained low, thus saving significant amounts on "hardware" rent.
- Low development costs. The platform is based on the "rapid application development - RAD" concept. It provides a set of tools allowing creating an application using only visual interface. Further development of these applications does not require developers, as the system administrator can make changes in the system depending on constantly changing business needs.
- File storage. PLAVVY allows to store files in the database (the system supports all major databases - PostgreSQL, SQLSERVER, Oracle and others) and in the file system. The platform supports over 50 different file conversion formats.
- User Mobility. Access to the system can be arranged anywhere in the world due to the integrated mobile client.
- Full support for cloud technologies. The platform provides full support for cloud technologies to create applications using a web-interface.
- Code reuse. Platform includes a set of ready-to-use modules, including "administration", "organizational structure", "directories" (more than 50 different types - contractors, banks, people and so on), "workflow" and much more.
- Internationalization. PLAVVY supports full localization of applications and data. Interface languages and data are tied to the user, enabling users from different language groups to simultaneously use the system.
- Multiplatform. It does not matter for PLAVVY which operating system is installed on your computer (Windows, Linux, UNIX etc.) as the work is done through the web-interface.
- Administration and security. The system provides flexible adjustment of the access level to various information and functionality based on the organizational structure, user roles and other access policies. Several mechanisms are used to authenticate users, including integration with LDAP, support of Kerberos, two-factor authentication and authorization on the basis of electronic digital signature (EDS). The platform provides optional encryption of traffic between client and server using elliptical cryptography tools.
According to the Gartner Group: "Corporations are now finding that work organized stepwise incurs unavoidable delays and errors as paper is handed off from person to person and unit to unit…IT is the single most powerful tool for breaking traditional assumptions and rules about business, and it is the tool that makes new ways of operation possible." With the presentation of PLAVVY platform the Software Intecracy supported its own statement that the most revolutionary and successful change in IT business practices today is the Rapid Application Development.
About Software Intecracy
Software Intecracy is a UK-based IT consulting company doing its best to bring a full range of IT capabilities to a variety of IT business situations. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Luton, England. The company is the member of the Intecracy Group Consortium, an international consortium of companies working in Information & Communication Technology. The geography of its customers covers the U.S., UK, DACH countries as well as Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan. In 2013 the Software Intecracy developed a revolutionary PLAVVY platform for rapid application development. Visit http://www.softwareintecracy.com/
More information on the company and platform can be received by sending a request to email@example.com