Vivekananda Global University (VGU) located in Jaipur, Rajasthan is offering scholarships for undergraduate courses in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Tech and Diploma courses in engineering
June 26, 2014 (Newswire) - Details of the scholarships:
(A) 20% scholarship for those who have scored-
• Between 71-75% from any State Board
• Between 76-80% from CBSE/ ICSE Board
(B) 30 % scholarship for those who have scored-
• 76% and above from any State Board
• 81% and above from CBSE/ ICSE Board
(C) Additional 10 % scholarships are available for the following-
• Those who joined NCC/ Scouts in School
• Child of personnel serving in J&K
• Child of a war widow
However this additional scholarship is applicable only when the child is already eligible for (A) OR (B) scholarship scheme.
Conditions for availing scholarship:
1. The scholarship is provided only on the tuition fees
2. If any other scholarship has been awarded to the student, this scholarship will stand null and void
3. Scholarship provided by the institute will be valid only after deposition of the complete fees
4. To continue availing the above scholarship, a minimum of 7.5 GPCA for Category (A) and 8+ GPCA for Category (B) or equivalent in each year should be maintained.
Eligibility: Intermediate/+2 students with at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to take the tests to be held across various centres.
VIT- Delhi Office
Flat o, 1st Floor, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Contact: +91 7042 534 324; +91 7042 518 083;
VIT Campus -Jaipur
Sector 36, Sisyawas, NRI Road,
Jagatpura, Jaipur- 303012
Phone: 0141-4077999 Mobile: 09549360-111/222/333/444/555
For other city offices, you may log on to http://vgu.ac.in/admissioncontact
Toll Free No: 18003131415
About Vivekananda Global University
The Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur catering to the modern needs of education combined with the traditional Indian values is a private university under the state government act. The University has started Institutes for providing best in class education in the disciplines of engineering. We also aim to start more degrees and diplomas shortly. Co-Curricular activities are also given equal importance and students are encouraged to choose their sport for being physically fit , this also helps in development of the life skills like team building, empathy towards fellow members, decision making etc. Entrepreneurial skills are also given equal importance and developed by giving some practical projects and on the job training, for this purpose collaborations with various institutes of high repute has been made and many clubs in the university have been started in the mentorship of the trained and experienced faculty.