KnoahSoft, a workforce optimization (WFO) solutions provider, today announced the general availability of Harmony 3.5, the newest version of its secure, cloud-ready, web-based WFO platform.
October 9, 2012 (Newswire.com) - KnoahSoft, a workforce optimization (WFO) solutions provider, today announced the general availability of Harmony 3.5, the newest version of its secure, cloud-ready, web-based WFO platform.
Harmony 3.5 delivers a range of new capabilities to streamline the user experience, and improve productivity and agent effectiveness, including:
• Leading edge analytics package with integrated dashboards, reporting in synchronous and asynchronous environments, and support for wallboards
• Enhanced speech analytics that enable call center supervisors and managers to perform precision monitoring on keywords or phrases, understand emotion, and identify problem calls with silence and talk-over analysis
• An expanded list of recorded integrations including support for TDM recording and SIP trunk recording
• Tighter integration of agent coaching functionality with quality evaluation
• Augmented evaluation functionality with the ability to set weightages at each of the criteria and parent levels, create forms in raw or weightage scoring formats, and set fail options at multiple levels
• Cloud readiness so hosted contact center providers can easily integrate Harmony and provide their customers WFO capabilities quickly and easily
This new version of Harmony also features additional reporting capabilities around existing Recorder related reports. Sixteen new templates, as well as report categorization and snaphsot views, will now be available to users. They can choose from quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily reporting modules with the option to view report data in various ways.
"Listening to our customers and understanding their experiences has informed much of what is now available in the new Harmony solution," said Ralph Barletta, co-founder and president of KnoahSoft. "We are getting great feedback from our government, financial services, and business process outsourcing customers that are already using the software, and we look forward to bringing the enhanced capabilities to our clients around the globe."
Harmony provides organizations with enterprise level interaction recording; quality, performance and workforce management; and analytics functionality with the lowest total cost of ownership. The Harmony suite is a secure web-based platform that is seamlessly integrated from end-to-end to provide the ultimate in flexibility, scalability and ease-of-use.
Knoahsoft offers workforce optimization solutions that give contact centers enterprise-level interaction recording; quality, performance and workforce management; and analytics functionality at an affordable price. The Harmony suite is a secure web-based platform that is seamlessly integrated from end to end to give users the ultimate in flexibility, scalability and ease of use. With the invaluable insight into multi-channel interactions gleaned from Harmony, users can increase productivity, enhance customer satisfaction, improve workflow and ensure compliance. Learn more at knoahsoft.com.
Contact: Marisa Zelnick