Innovative-e renews its Microsoft Partnership with a Gold Certification in Portals and Collaboration and a Silver Certification in Project Portfolio Management.
November 30, 2012 (Newswire) - Innovative-e, Inc., a business consulting and technology solutions company that helps enterprise clients turn project management chaos into success, is pleased to announce that it has renewed its Microsoft Partnership with a Gold Certification in Portals and Collaboration and a Silver Certification in Project Portfolio Management. Requirements for the Gold competency include:
• Five customer references regarding specific Portals and Collaboration projects completed by Innovative-e.
• Successful completion of the Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT), which requires at least 10 client responses.
• Successful completion of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exams by four Innovative-e team members.
Requirements for the Silver competency include:
• Three customer references regarding specific Project Portfolio Management projects completed by Innovative-e.
• Successful completion of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exams by two Innovative-e team members.
As a Microsoft Partner with Gold and Silver competencies, Innovative-e is in the top tier of the Microsoft Partner Network. Earning the Microsoft competencies means Innovative-e gains access to exclusive training, software licenses and support to better serve clients.
In addition to being recognized for earning multiple Microsoft competencies, Innovative-e is also known for its development of the concept "Project Management On Your Terms." "Project Management On Your Terms" is designed to help enterprise companies apply just enough process and organizational change to achieve meaningful project management results with the least amount of disruption. "Project Management On Your Terms" seeks to maximize value with the least disruption to an organization using three key steps:
• Collaborate - Get people working efficiently together instead of in silos
• Manage - Manage work proactively instead of reactively
• Win - Build on enthusiasm over time by adding increasingly beneficial capabilities in successive iterations
For more information about Innovative-e, visit www.innovative-e.com.
About Innovative-e, Inc.
Innovative-e Inc. is a business consulting and technology solutions company that helps enterprise clients turn project management chaos into success with innovative PM solutions powered by Microsoft technologies. Innovative-e specializes in Organizational Enablement, Project Management Information Systems (PMIS), SharePoint Collaboration Solutions, and Microsoft Project® and SharePoint® Training. Innovative-e has locations in metro Atlanta and metro Washington, D.C., with a technology delivery center in Sri Lanka. Innovative-e is a Microsoft Partner with a Gold Portals and Collaboration certification and a Silver Project and Portfolio Management certification. For more information about Innovative-e, visit www.innovative-e.com.