To celebrate 30 years into business Gopalan Enterprises is offering unique gifts worth above Rs 1 lakh for booking of first 30 flats in eight of its ongoing residential projects.
May 7, 2014 (Newswire) - To celebrate 30 years into business Gopalan Enterprises, a leading real estate developer in Bangalore, is offering unique gifts worth above Rs 1 lakh for booking of first 30 flats in eight of its ongoing residential projects. The ongoing residential projects in various parts of Bangalore are Gopalan Atlantis, Gopalan Admirality Court, Gopalan Admirality Premier, Gopalan Admirality Royal, Gopalan Olympia, Gopalan Sanskriti, Gopalan Residency and Gopalan Urban Woods.
Mr. C Gopalan founded Gopalan Enterprises in 1984 with the objective of developing quality residential apartments in Bangalore. Over the years, the company has developed some of the finest residential apartments in the city and has carved out a niche for itself through quality construction and innovative concepts.
It has won numerous accolades for its work and bagged the prestigious CNBC Awaaz Real Estate Award 2012 for Casa Gopalan. Today, Gopalan Enterprises boasts of a global clientele and is also engaged in the promotion of commercial properties along with shopping malls, townships, special economic zones, software technology parks, organic farms and educational institutions.
Here are the terms and conditions of the offer:
1. A buyer interested in the offer has to provide his/her phone number and email address.
2. The offer would be subject to availability and on the discretion of the Gopalan Management.
3. An interested buyer must satisfy himself/herself on the property features, amenities, specifications and any other details by visiting the website http://www.gopalanenterprises.com/ongoing-projects/
4. All other terms and conditions relevant to the property and that of Gopalan Enterprises and its other companies are applicable.
5. Jurisdiction for all disputes would be courts in Bangalore.
6. The customer will be entitled to the gift after completion of the formalities and paying and signing the purchase agreement on payment of at least 15% of the price.
7. In any event there is a cancellation, the total amount irrecoverable, will be deducted from the advance paid in addition to the general terms of the agreement.
About Gopalan Enterprises
Founded in 1984 by Mr. C. Gopalan, Gopalan Enterprises has developed some of the finest residential apartments in Bangalore. With over three decades of experience, Gopalan Enterprises bears the stamp of innovative design and quality construction. The company's commitment to modernity in architectural value, space management, and customer satisfaction has set up new trends among property developers in Bangalore and India.
For more information, contact:
Mobile: +91 8971211113