GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Fluorochemicals Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
March 25, 2014 (Newswire) - Global fluorochemicals market is expected to reach USD 24.99 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Positive demand outlook from key application markets such as refrigeration, HVAC, aluminum, steel and electronic consumables is expected to drive fluorochemical sales over the next six years. The gradual recovery of automotive industry, especially in Asia and increasing application scope for PTFE in chemical processing, construction, electronics, automotive, cookware and medical is also expected to drive fluorochemical demand over the forecast period.
Fluctuating fluorspar supply has emerged as a challenge for market participants, which are finding it difficult to curtail costs and maintain profitability. Additionally, a very stringent and dynamic regulatory scenario, pertaining to the ozone depleting nature of fluorocarbons has resulted in increased R&D spending to develop environment friendly products.
The report "Fluorochemical Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020," is available now to Grand View Research customers at grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluorochemical-market
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
1. Fluorocarbons dominated the global market, accounting for over 52% of global fluorochemical volumes in 2013. HCFC, accounting for over 60% of the total fluorocarbon market, is currently being phased out by HFC and other products, owing to regulatory pressure.
2. Fluoropolymers are the most promising product segment in the global market, with an estimated CAGR of over 10% from 2014 to 2020. Global fluoropolymer market revenue is expected to reach USD 9.13 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2020.
3. Being the largest global market for automotive, electronic consumables and chemical processing, Asia Pacific dominated fluorochemical demand in 2013, accounting for over 46% of global volumes. Asia Pacific fluorochemicals market revenue is expected to reach USD 11.68 billion by 2020. North America and Europe, relatively mature markets, are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% and 3% from 2014 to 2020, respectively.
4. The global market is moderately consolidated and possesses oligopolistic features. Key market participants include DuPont, Daikin, Solvay SA, Arkema SA, Honeywell, Dongyue and Asahi Glass
Request Sample of this Report @ randviewresearch.com/request/259
Inquiry Before Buying @ grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/259
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the fluorochemicals market on the basis of product, application and region:
1. Fluorochemical Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020) - Fluorocarbons, HCFC, HFC and others, Fluoropolymers, Inorganics and Specialties
2. Fluorochemical Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020) - Refrigeration, Aluminum Production, Blowing Agents, Components and others
3. Fluorochemical Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020) - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Global Eyewear Market Expected to Reach USD 142.18 Billion by 2020 (grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/eyewear-industry ) The global market for eyewear is expected to reach USD 142.18 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Expanding wearer base coupled with increasing penetration of eyewear for vision correction is expected to fuel market growth over the next six years. A large percentage of the population in rural areas of developing markets does not have access to eye care facilities and services, which represents considerable untapped market potential for industry participants. Early entry of children into the corrective eyewear space as well as aging population is expected to positively impact demand on a global level.
Global Shale Gas Market Expected To Reach USD 67.02 Billion by 2020 (grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/shale-gas-industry ) The global market for shale gas is expected to reach USD 67.02 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Depleting conventional energy reserves across the globe has prompted the industry to shift focus towards developing alternative energy sources which is expected to remain a key driving factor for shale gas demand over the next six years. In addition, regulatory support for developing unconventional gases including shale gas is also expected to enhance commercialization over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519