FSO Knowledge Xchange is pleased to announce its upcoming event: Asset Management Today: Hedge Funds, Alternatives, Retirement, Sales and Marketing on April 24, 2014 in New York. Industry experts who will discuss innovative strategies
February 18, 2014 (Newswire) - FSO Knowledge Xchange is going to Host Asset Management Today: Hedge Funds, Alternatives, Retirement, Sales and Marketing.
April 24th event in New York brings together senior-level decision makers for spirited discussions and networking
FSO Knowledge Xchange is pleased to announce its upcoming event: Asset Management Today: Hedge Funds, Alternatives, Retirement, Sales and Marketing on April 24, 2014 in New York. This one-day forum will bring together renowned industry experts who will discuss innovative strategies and technologies that can help asset management firms in order to transform their business operations and become more competitive as well as agile in the current challenging environment.
The event will focus on the operational due diligence, technology, risk management, and sales and marketing. Topics to be covered include:
• New growth opportunities for the asset management industry,
• Cost and opportunity analysis of the regulatory compliance,
• Best practices in order to meet the retirement challenges,
• Managing business complexities within the hedge fund industry,
• Effective risk management with the right operations as well as technology solutions,
• Driving asset flows with the business intelligence,
• Active marketing and sales management.
About FSO Knowledge Xchange
FSO Knowledge Xchange is a global research and information hub providing insights to the banking, insurance, and capital markets industry. Senior executives rely on FSOkx for timely as well as accurate information that supports strategic decision-making. In addition to daily news and commentary, executive interviews, market trends analysis, and weekly bulletins, FSOkx produces an independent and client-driven research, webinars, forums, and networking events. For more information, please visit following URL: www.FSOkx.com.
FSO Knowledge Xchange