New EzCheckPrinting and virtual printer software from Halfpricesoft.com has new compatibility with Quickbooks 2014 and Windows 8.1 customers without a price increase from last years cost. Get the details by visiting www.halfpricesoft.com.
April 18, 2014 (Newswire) - Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. The latest new version allows customers customized check easily by adding logo and signature images on checks. It also includes updates for Windows 8.1 and QuickBooks 2014.
"Halfpricesoft.com has committed to keeping prices low on ezcheckprinting and other software applications. Even with updates, there is no price increase from last year on this innovative business check writer." Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
The enhancements for Quickbooks 2014 inside ezcheckprinting and virtual printer will allow customers to print QB checks on white paper in a few click. EzCheckPrinting software can also print draft check to collect money, or to print blank check to pay bill manually
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.