eZ-Xpo announced a new offer for Christian Business Networks and non-profit organization with free access to its Christian Business Network Marketplace starting Easter weekend, April 20, 2014.
April 17, 2014 (Newswire) - eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Network Ecosystem and Virtual Expo Marketplace, announced that it will offer free use of its applications to qualified Christian Business Network and non-profit organizations. In addition, the Christian Business Network Marketplace (CBNM.net) will launch to carry out the services for all Christian Business Network, Christian faith-based churches, and non-profit organizations.
"In the spirit of Easter week, eZ-Xpo wants to do something special for all Christians and non-profit organizations. Jesus's resurrection represents new hope and transformation for mankind. We want to honor this special occasion to help every Christian and non-profit organization to fight poverty and illiteracy through our new game changer Collaborative Network Ecosystem," said Matt Fok, Founder and CEO of eZ-XPO.
"I also want to dedicate this special project, CBNM, to my lovely parents, Mrs. Wai-hing Fok and Mr. Yeung-Hoi Fok. They have inspired me by leading by example in helping people in need. CBNM will help connect the talents of others through technology," added Fok.
The key objectives of the Christian Business Network Marketplace (CBNM) is to help everyone to fulfill his/her God's given talents through our connected, collaborative community for entrepreneurs, mentors/advisors, and investors to connect and collaborate in a live, on-demand virtual environment in every city, every state, and every country.
"The eZ-Xpo Virtual Collaborative Network Ecosystem has been very beneficial as a complimentary component to my services online," said Lady Alicia Hamilton, CEO of The Revelation Network. "It easily allow us to operate virtually online and greatly reduces the time and costs associated with management and administration. It's a sensible way to speed up the process of getting things done with less time and money."
The Christian Business Network Marketplace (CBNM) Ecosystem will include the following game-changing features and virtual trade shows:
• Virtual Startup Expo - Global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors can connect, collaborate, and promote each other's services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. The entrepreneur can upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect "next Google" based on predefined investment criteria.
• Virtual Creative Financing Expo - Entrepreneurs can explore different creative financing models (i.e., crowd funding, EB5, SBA loans, debt financing, angel funds, venture capital) with experts and advisors in different disciplines.
• Virtual Trade Mission Expo - Entrepreneurs and local business can meet and collaborate with other potential buyers and business overseas at a fraction of the traditional trade mission costs.
• Virtual Job Expo - Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
• Virtual Learning Marketplace - Enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise - particularly around international trading. Experts can also easily and quickly launch their own online course (via eLearningZoom).
For questions and inquiries about the free service offer for Easter, please contact Matt Fok at email@example.com
About The Revelation Network
The Revelation Network (TRN.tv) is a hub for inspirational, educational, and motivational programs that aims to reach global audiences through digital new media and technology. In this age of "Citizen's Journalism" TRN provides broadcast solutions for individuals, producers, distributors, churches, ministries, and organizations from anywhere in the world to reach their fans on the devices they prefer including; the Internet, mobile phones, hand held devices, traditional television and radio.
Lady Alicia Hamilton, Founder and CEO of The Revelation Network, established TRN to provide programs with purposeful and meaningful themes to global audiences. In the words of Lady Hamilton, "One Mind and One Love in the Light" can heal our world.
TRN programs are available on demand, free, by subscription, and pay-per-view. To learn more please visit http://trn.tv/about.php for details.