LuxHome LHK100SU Wireless Alarm is one of the first available wireless home alarm systems. It features an easy wire-free installation, which requires no monthly subscription/contract fees, unlike some competing brands.
When a lot of time and money is spent on creating a lovely home, of course you would like to protect it from intruders without it costing a fortune, with LuxHome you can do just that.
It is easier than you think. LuxHome LHK100SU Wireless Alarm is one of the first available wireless home alarm systems. It features an easy wire-free installation, which requires no monthly subscription/contract fees, unlike some competing brands. Other features include remote management and a loud solar siren. This LHK100SU system allows you to simply and quickly establish a self-monitored or professional monitored alarm system. It is perfect for holiday homes, student accommodation, rented properties, caravans, cabins and buildings that do not have access to mains power.
The kit includes a comprehensive instruction manual and all necessary batteries and standard fixings to ensure simple DIY installation straight from the box. In standard form the kit provides adequate protection for smaller premises, however accessories can be added to allow the system to be expanded to accommodate larger premises including outbuildings within the 100 meter range of the siren.
The products in the kit are also all battery powered, utilizing battery types that are easily available at all standard retail outlets.
- Full tamper protection
- Completely wire free alarm kit, no mains power or wiring required
- Jamming detection facility
- Controlled using hand held remote control
- Siren features continuous flashing at Comfort Lights for 24 hours visual deterrent
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- 1 x Solar Siren with Rechargeable Battery
- 2 x Wire Free PIR Detectors
- 2 x Wire Free Magnetic Detectors
- 1 x Remote Control - with Integral Panic Button
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
- All batteries
- All necessary standard fixings
For further information please visit: