EastEssence takes pride in announcing 'Project DARFUR,' an initiative to enhance educational opportunities.
July 3, 2014 (Newswire) - EastEssence takes pride in announcing 'Project DARFUR,' an initiative to enhance educational opportunities in Darfur, a region in Western Sudan. Being a war torn area, there is no access to education and thousands of children have missed the benefit of gaining knowledge and being educated. Bringing a ray of hope for these children is Project DARFUR, an initiative by EastEssence.com. Most of the parents of the children of Darfur live in extreme poverty and are constantly ravaged by wars and famine. Education is the only ray of light that can guide them out of poverty, war and deprivation.
Benefits of the Program
Under this program, the children will be provided education in a school which will be built with the profits gained by EastEssence.com. The school will have well-structured classrooms equipped with all the facilities required for the process of learning. The project is being launched with an aim of educating every child of Darfur. The other benefits that the children will enjoy are:
-The children will get an opportunity to create an optimistic self-image.
-Comprehensive education will be imparted to the students.
-The children will get introduced to a new world of thinking and perspectives.
Inspiration of Project Darfur
Various institutions have lent a helping hand in the progress of education in Darfur, UNICEF being one of them. Initiatives were made by UNICEF to improve the educational and health facilities, and EastEssence.com is following on the similar path.
1. Shifts: The school will operate in 2 shifts, one in the morning and the other in the evening. Each session will cater to 200 students, which means that a total of 400 students will be educated under one roof.
2. Medium of Language: The students will be taught subjects in Sudanese Arabic and English languages.
3. Teaching Aid: Local volunteer agencies and various student volunteers from US will aid the teaching process.
4. Meals: Breakfast and lunch will be provided to the children attending the morning classes and dinner will be provided to the children attending the evening classes. This will encourage parents to send their kids to the school.
5. Additional Facilities: Special skill development programs will be conducted for the students. These skill programs will teach the students to earn a livelihood. This will be a fantastic opportunity for them to make money while they get educated.
6. Gender Equality: There will be no discrimination between the boys and the girls as both will be provided with equal learning opportunities.
When EastEssence.com was found, the idea of helping humanity and community was its prime objective. Nothing can be better than educating a child, and this is where the thought of building a school under Project Darfur commenced. High goals like educating every child are on the agenda. Also, focus will be laid on creating an environment that is safe and provides all the facilities for better education.
EastEssence.com is an online shopping site of Islamic clothes. With the objective of bringing together tradition and style, they started their journey in 2007 from the Silicon Valley of California, USA. Since then, they have spread their services in 68 countries and are catering around 2,50,000 customers. The apparels are modest, elegant and are available at economical prices. Men, women and kids can choose from a wide range of apparels like Jilbabs, Abayas, Burqa, Tunics, Hajj and Umrah wear, Thobes, Hijabs, Hoodies, Dishdashas, Namaz and Prayer wear, Jackets, Skirts, Pants, Kurtis, Shoes and Jewelery. Special care is taken while designing the clothes. Moreover, the highly trained professionals work in sweat-free certified factories.
The profits that are gained by EastEssence.com are used for supporting noble initiatives like 'Giving Back Program' and 'Scholarship Programs.' Project DARFUR, an attempt to spread education, is a part of one of the future projects planned by EastEssence.com.
For more information, log on to http://www.eastessence.com/Giving-Back.html.
Feel free to contact us at (510) 943-4040, and you can even write to us at webmaster(at)eastessence(dot)com.
We look forward to your support and appreciation.
News Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11977512.htm