Oil & Gas Royalties and Mineral Rights provide many owners and Companies an ongoing income stream for many years after their initial investment.
October 19, 2010 (Newswire) - Savvy's main goal is to educate investors by giving them priceless information on the subject of oil and gas investing. If investors understand the "risks" and "rewards" for each type of oil and gas investment, they will be better equipped to identify and profit from successful investments when they become available.
Savvy Royalties is a company that was founded on the principle of "matching investors to monthly royalty income streams" based on their specific specifications, needs, and tolerance. We strongly believe that an investor's success is our success. We open the door for the individuals and companies to better understand royalty income and how they can potentially profit for many years to come.
All participants own an undivided interest in and to the minerals and royalties purchased, so they can always sell out at any time, which provides an almost immediate means of liquidation and quick cash value. Oil & Gas Royalty Investors pay top dollar for royalty streams offering the liquidating investor the chance to sell out for a lump sum as opposed to smaller monthly payments and returns.
We help investors evaluate their needs based on the following criteria:
1. Expertise - The experience and expertise an investor has in buying royalties and minerals.
2. Investment Amount - Some investors are more comfortable buying larger royalties than others, we have avenues that fit any budget.
3. Risk Tolerance - We offer solutions for investors to participate in many well packages as opposed to a few well packages spreading out risk.
4. Exit Strategies - We work hard with investors to find exactly what his/her exit will be and how much money on top of their initial investment they would like to exit with then we map a plan for their success. We look at the possible exits before the entrances.
Unlike Majority of Other Investments, with Oil & Gas Royalties/Minerals, You Benefit from:
• Perpetual Ownership - ownership in the property forever.
• No Liability - no operating liability of any kind applicable to minerals or royalties.
• Additional Upside Potential - advantages for deeper formations/drilling for additional wells, which provide more income.
• No Expenses - no lease expenses to the mineral and royalty owner.
• No Capital Calls - no additional capital investment ever required. (Only applies to Working Interest Owners)
• Monthly Cash Flow - ongoing monthly income for your investment between 5-25%.
• Investor Independence - full independent ownership in your property, so you have control of if and when you need to sell or leverage.
• No Correlation to Real Estate - Minerals and Royalties follow different cycles than real estate and makes a great diversified portfolio alternative. Royalties have significant advantages because they are considered Real Property unlike all other Oil and Gas Assets.
• Property Discounts - With Oil & Gas Prices at all time lows, its never been a better time to learn how to invest in Oil & Gas Royalties and Minerals.
In Other words... You Get All the Benefits Above and;
1. Great Tax Benefits - Oil and Gas Royalties offer annual tax deductions, even with a $0 basis.
2. Passive Ownership - A Professional management team already has all systems in place to operate the investment for you and provide updated statements either monthly or quarterly at your convenience.
3. Diversified Portfolio - Multiple well packages significantly reduce risk.
4. Flexible Liquidity - You have full and undivided ownership of the royalty interest. You have the right to or exit any way you choose.
5. Hedge for Your Portfolio - Oil and gas royalty ownership provides a hedge against the impact of rising energy prices. In order to benefit from the ever increasing energy prices you have to own it.
6. 1031 Exchangeable - Oil and Gas Mineral Rights/Royalties qualify as a 1031 exchange replacement property.
For more information visit my site http://www.savvyroyalties.com/