Devart is glad to present a new release of dbForge Studio for SQL Server v. 3.8 with SQL Server 2014 support and expanded possibilities for SQL Server management.
June 23, 2014 (Newswire) - Devart team is proud to introduce the new version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server v. 3.8 — an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting and analysis. In the new version, Devart considerably expanded the possibilities for SQL Server management. Now user can easily edit, copy, attach, detach, backup and restore databases from one server to another. The new version includes support of the latest version of SQL Server 2014 as well as a wide range of enhancements and bug fixes.
The most essential new features include:
* SQL Server 2014 support
* Database Backup and Restore features are added
* Generate Script of an entire database
* Possibility to attach and detach a database is added
* Copying a database from one server to another using the MS Agent is possible now
* Database Visual Editor is added
* Coloring a database connection according to the document category is possible now
* Objects' dependencies view is supported
* Opened tabs restore when application starts is added
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE and SQL Manager tool which will help SQL developers to manage databases, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
For additional information about dbForge Studio for SQL Server v. 3.8 please visit http://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/studio/
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/