A spokesperson from ChargerBuy-Com Store (HisGadget Inc) confirms, "We are planning to launch a new brand IntoCircuit in the US and UK market this year."
October 11, 2012 (Newswire) - A spokesperson from ChargerBuy-Com Store (HisGadget Inc) confirms, "We are planning to launch a new brand IntoCircuit in the US and UK market this year."
"This new brand will sit alongside our existing brands eSky and DrMeter. We will reveal more information on our exciting plans in due course."
Intocircuit ® ac adapters are made by the world's leading power adapter manufacturer with top quality and reliability.
They offer extended 24 months (two years) replacement warranty for your Intocircuit ac adapter -the best warranty available on market.
Features of IntoCircuit AC Adapters
- Stylish: ultra-slim style and the blue LED indicator make the Intocircuit adapter stands out like a mp3 player
- Portable: slim shape and lightweight makes the ac adapter ultra portable; Convenient carry pouch is useful in traveling.
- Durable: every model experiences 200+ hour extreme testing to ensure the adapter's long-term performance
- Warranty: best-on-market 24 months hassle-free warranty
- Compatibility: 100% compatible with your laptop
- Protection: multiple-lever overload, over-voltage, and short circuit protection
- Efficiency: high energy conversion rate to save energy and be environment friendly
- Quality: minimum voltage ripple ensures steady power output - better feeds your laptop
- Convenience: total 10 feet power cord (AC + DC) for your convenience.
Should I Remove The Battery When A/C Is Plugged In?
- In a normal usage, if the laptop doesn't get too hot (CPU and Hard Disk around 40ºC to 50ºC) the battery should remain in the laptop socket;
- In an intensive usage which leads to a large amount of heat produced (i.e. Games, temperatures above 60ºC) the battery should be removed from the socket in order to prevent unwanted heating.