BroadConnect Telecom is introducing enhanced feature-rich VoIP business systems for all size businesses in North America.
March 18, 2014 (Newswire) - BroadConnect Telecom, the initial hosted PBX service provider in North America, is now providing business VoIP systems and services for all size businesses.
Business VoIP phone system has a major role in making the business more productive, efficient and flexible. VoIP refers to Voice over Internet Protocol. That is transmitting voice signals over internet. The VoIP technology actually deals with the conversion of analog sound signals into digital voice communication and transmits over Internet using IP protocol. Business VoIP systems and services are of different types and this differentiation is based on the underlying technology. They include traditional hardware-based VoIP system, hosted VoIP system, cloud-based VoIP phone system, etc.
Business VoIP system is attaining more popularity and significance due its enhanced and trendy features that satisfies all sorts of business communication requirements. BroadConnect Telecom provides classic and high quality business VoIP systems with more enhanced features. The advantages of using BroadConnect's Business VoIP are;
1. BroadConnect demands no capital investments for providing the business VoIP system and services. Initial deposits or investments are completely avoided.
2. Most of the companies are demanding agreements and contracts for maintaining business VoIP systems. BroadConnect Telecom has no such contracts and agreements. Also BroadConnect provides all sorts of support and maintenance at any time when customer demands.
3. The Business VoIP systems and services delivered by BroadConnect Telecom have wide range of coverage. Multiple locations are consolidated and this helps to attain better flexibility and coverage.
4. By using the business VoIP phone system from BroadConnect Telecom one could save cash considerably. Because BroadConnect provides VoIP System at affordable rates without any initial investments.
5. Most attractive feature is that the business VoIP phone systems are very easy to use and manage. User friendly nature of the system will enable consumers to easily install, manage, upgrade and maintain their system.
6. Advanced mobility and trendy features are included in the Business VoIP phone systems and this helps the business to grow with the upcoming technologies.
BroadConnect Telecom is continuously applying more features to the Business VoIP systems and thus modifying its services. For getting more details about the business VoIP systems, make a friendly call to the 24 x 7 BroadConnect customer service no: 1-888-582-1415 or visit: http://www.broadconnectusa.com
About BroadConnect Telecom
BroadConnect Telecom is one of the leading VoIP service providers for all kind of business in North America. BroadConnect provides efficient hosted PBX and SIP Trunking services in all over US. BroadConnect operates on the private voice and data networks of US to enhance better business growth and productivity. The major service areas of BroadConnect Telecom are Telephony services (Hosted PBX, Premise IP-PBX, Unified Communications, SIP Trunking, BYOD, Hosted Call Centre, etc), Data services (4G/LTE Wireless backup, disaster recovery, etc), Value-Added services (Video conferencing, Audio conferencing, Voice broadcasting, IVR solutions, Call Analytics, etc) and many more.