BR Softech always produce web applications that suits the client's needs so well and offers an experience so reliable so unique.
You can count many newest technologies that can be potentially used in web application development. Our teams assure higher coding & best technologies in its reasonable web development services.
Currently many best technologies in market, but following two main categories of coding, scripting and programming for creating Web applications:
Client Side Scripting / Coding - Client Side Scripting is the type of code that is executed or interpreted by browsers.
• XHTML - XHTML is a markup language designed to structure information for presentation as web pages. We mark all our XHTML by hand, ensuring that it is fresh, valid and of the top standard. This indicates that pages have fastest download times possible, are search engine friendly and have highest forward compatibility.
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) - Cascading Style Sheets manage web pages are displayed in the browser and permit the division of presentation from structure & content. CSS help ensure that web-pages are presented in an open way to all visitors above a great range of media.
Server Side Scripting / Coding - Server Side Scripting is the kind of code that is executed by the web server.
• PHP - PHP is a fast, server-side scripting language that is used to make interactive, dynamic sites. It is mainly well-suited to integrating with a series of databases.
• CGI/Perl - Perl is a programming language that can hold input and output from a Web Server, usually through the Common Gateway Interface (CGI). It is most regularly used to process information by forms.
• XML/XSL - XML is a software & hardware independent mark-up language designed for describing and spreading data. It is put to become the most ordinary tool for all data handling and data transmission.
• MySQL - MySQL is a fast, open-source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses the accepted Structured Query Language (SQL). It's perfect for mainly websites that require database functionality & works hand-in-hand with PHP.
• Linux/Apache - Linux is an accepted open-source operating system and Apache is the most broadly used web server on the internet.
• SSL/Secure Servers - A secure server is essential when managing secret information such as an online credit card transactions / personal medical details. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is one technique of exchanging data securely.