There are several benefits with whole body vibration machine workouts and it is hard to point out a reason for avoiding this machine.
The Vibration Machines are said to be a marvellous machines that are certainly a boon to people who are overweight and have cardiovascular problems.
The machine works at a velocity rate of 40 speeds per second enabling the body muscles to contract and stretch as you exercise. The vibration runs all through your body and tones the body muscles to burn extra calories.
The muscles react to the vibrations and help in stabilizing the body. A 15-minute workout per day on a vibration machine is enough to burn fat, enhance blood circulation, decrease the stress hormone cortisol, facilitate weight loss and improve flexibility.
Researches have shown that a perfect workout on a whole body vibration machine reduces back pain, improves balance in adults above 50 years of age and reduces bone loss.
There are several types of Vibration Machines which produces diverse effects of vibration movements. They are:
• Oscillating Vibration Machine - side by side vibration movements
• Tri-Planer Machine - The Vibration Platform is set at a particular angle with vertical and horizontal vibration movements.
• Horizontal Machine - Least expensive machine with horizontal vibrations.
Before you purchase a Vibration Machine it is necessary to understand about the type of vibration mechanism and specifications of the machine. Testing the equipment by trying out a few exercises helps you to decide whether this equipment gives you the perfect balance.
Every buyer has the right to test the machine before purchase.
Some of the benefits of exercising on a Vibration Machine:
• Increases blood circulation in the body which is mandatory to stay healthy
• Enhances the muscle strength with effective workouts
• Balances the body coordination with mind in individuals
• Improves body's response by diminishing body's reaction timing
• Improves the quality of life by keeping your mind fresh and active