AQSS), a leading edge training solution for ISO quality Management Systems and Audit services in the USA announces a new IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course to be held in Houston, TX from June 23-27, 2014.
June 6, 2014 (Newswire) - Abacus Quality Training Services Inc. (AQTS) sister company of Abacus Quality System Services Inc. (AQSS), a leading edge training solution for ISO quality Management Systems and Audit services in the USA announces a new IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course to be held in Houston, TX from June 23-27, 2014. AQTS Inc. is IRCA certified organization (certification number "AO 17491") and its ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is also certified by IRCA (certification number "A 17492"). At AQTS Inc. is IRCA, UK certified training organization and specializes in offering wide range of courses in Quality, Environment, Safety and management including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS9100 (aerospace), OHSAS 18000, Six Sigma and others.
The course will offer training to the participants on quality auditing skills and will teach about the principles of ISO 9001 for quality management systems. This course is designed to impart an in-depth and professional level of knowledge of the concepts related to quality system and its auditing. Quality systems cover aspects of an organization and seek to achieve greater customer satisfaction.
With this objective in view, Plan a "Process Approach" audit effectively .including audit preparation, developing audit checklist and matrix of requirements estimating audit duration, document review/ stage one audit, pre-site audit visit, formation of audit team and preparing the on-site audit plan. AQTS Inc Lead Auditor Training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to carry out first, second-and third party audits of complete management systems and assess conformity with the applicable management system standard.
Main topics covered in the course include;
• Requirements of ISO 9001:2008
• Effective auditing processes
• Quality system auditing and assessment process -ISO 19011:2002
• Principles of a Quality Management System
• Responsibilities and roles of auditor and lead auditor
• Evaluating quality policies and objective evidence
• Writing Non-Conformances and Corrective Action Request
• IRCA Registration Scheme for Auditors
• ISO 9000 Certification: Product Liability and Product Safety Issues
• Procedure to present the evaluation
• Exercises, Case Studies and Workshops
• Functional processes, measurement and improvement
• Reporting audit results and writing Audit Report
After Training you will be able to:
• Plan, conduct, report and implement follow-up audit activities;
• Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2008;
• Assess the compliance of the system against the requirements of the standard
Few good reasons to choose our training are:
• IRCA Certification
• Very professional and experienced trainers
• Good price
• Option of public course and on-site
To join the course, participants need some basic knowledge of ISO standard, PDCA cycle and Quality principles. Contact for special corporate rates and free scholarship for groups.
Please note that we have provided training for ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor and other courses to multinational companies like General Electric (GE), Aker Solutions, Arkema, West Pharmaceutical, DSM Nutritional, Schlumberger etc. and they liked the courses very much. Feedbacks and testimonials of some clients can be seen on our website http://www.aqss-usa.com/
On June 23- 27, 2014 we are conducting ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor course in Houston, it will be a good opportunity to train some personnel of your company.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Zee / Lilian at 713-789-0885 or visit our website http://www.aqss-usa.com/