Dental expert Dr Rahul Doshi discusses The Perfect Smile and provides tips on how to find the best Cosmetic Dentistry practitioner for you.
May 22, 2014 (Newswire) - Cosmetic Dentistry is a big business in the UK. Every year thousands of people in the UK will visit a cosmetic dentist to improve certain aspects of their teeth. This can include procedures, such as fillings, dentures, veneers or teeth whitening. But in a busy market with many businesses in operation, how do you choose the right practitioner for you?
One accredited organisation which is currently providing an extensive list of cosmetic services is The Perfect Smile. Based in Hertfordshire, they provide tailor made packages and services for both adults and children.
Led by Dr Rahul Doshi, the team have been widely recognised for their exceptional clinical skills and experience. The team are fully accredited with all relevant dental bodies, such as the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and The British Dental Foundation.
The Perfect Smile provide a friendly, non-intrusive service and are keen to put all their new and existing clients at ease. So much so, that the company even provide services dedicated to nervous patients!
Dr Rahul Doshi had this to say. "At the Perfect Smile we believe that everyone is different. That is why we provide tailor made programmes and bespoke cosmetic dentistry to our clients throughout the UK. We have built up an extensive portfolio of past clients, all of whom have been exceptionally pleased with the services they have received. We are now looking at ways of expanding our services, so that we can continue to provide the most cutting edge and innovative cosmetic dentistry services in the UK.
The Perfect Smile have a range of options to suit every budget, as well as giving their clients the opportunity to spread the cost of treatments. They also offer a no-obligation consultation, where you can discuss your confidential requirements with a trained practitioner. The Perfect Smile have a broad portfolio which incorporates all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and is a testament to their success.
Here are Dr Rahul's top 10 ways of selecting the most efficient practitioner in the UK.
1. Contact the BACD and use their find-a-cosmetic-dentist service, which will help you locate a practitioner in the UK.
2. The British Dental Foundation are another professional body which may also be able to recommend practitioners in your area.
3. Don't be afraid to ask! Speak to friends and family who have received cosmetic treatments and see what they recommend.
4. Check out testimonials, portfolios and company credentials.
5. Look for practitioners who will allow you to spread the cost of your treatment.
6. Make a phone call and enquire. An initial phone call should have no-obligation and will allow you to find out more about your options.
7. Take time to consider your options and make sure you are satisfied before you book your treatment.
8. Use the internet - it is a valuable resource which will provide plenty of details on the industry and relevant organisations.
9. Don't base you choice solely on cost - remember that quality is the most important part!
10. And finally - be confident that you have chosen the right practitioner and treatment for you!